Hi there! I have ten big words for you. I learned the first two words when I was in high school and the third one when I was in college. However, I added a few big words below it 'cause maybe it might help you in some ways though I don't know how. Let's begin.
1. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious -- Composed of 34 letters. This is a song title from the Walt Disney movie "Mary Poppins." I can sing the word in my head e'en until now.
2. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis -- Composed of 45 letters. This is a lung disease caused by breathing in particles of siliceous volcanic dust. This is the longest word in any English dictionary. This was coined by Everett Smith in the year 1935 purposely because of his attempt to invent a new "longest word."
3. Floccinaucinihilipilification -- Composed of 29 letters. This is an estimation of something as worthless, used as a noun in a sentence. This was declared the real longest word in 1992 by the Guinness Book of World Records. The word dates back to 1741.
You want more? Here's more.
4. Hepaticocholangiocholecystenterostomies -- Composed of 40 letters. This is a surgical creation between the gall bladder and a hepatic duct and between the intestine and the gall bladder. This is the longest word in Gould's Medical Dictionary.
5. Antidisestablishmentarianism -- Composed of 28 letters. This is the belief which opposes removing the tie between the church and the state.
6. Antitransubstantiationalist -- Composed of 27 letters. This is someone who doubts that consecrated bread and wine actually change into the literal flesh and blood of Jesus.
7. Tetramethyldiaminobenzhydrylphosphinous -- Composed of 39 letters. This is a type of acid and the longest chemical term in the Oxford English Dictionary.
8.Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu -- Composed of 85 letters. This is a name of a place, actually a name of a hill in New Zealand.
9. Gorsafawddachaidraigodanheddogleddolonpenrhynareurdraethceredigion -- Composed of 66 letters. This is a town in Wales. The name means: the Mawddach station and its dragon teeth at the Northern Penrhyn Road on the golden beach of Cardigan bay.
10. The tenth word has 1, 185 letters and is a chemical term. This word has appeared in the American Chemical Society's Chemical Abstracts and is thus considered by some to be the longest real world. I can't put it in this post, I'm sorry. If you have some time, you can check this website: http://www.englishforums.com/English/LotsOfBigWords/bvwgh/post.htm. This is my official source for this post. *wink
I can't somehow figure out how to use these terms in our everyday conversation. But for the sake of tolerating man's overflowing knowledge of words, these words are considerable. Have a good day, ya all! *wink wink.