Monday, July 25, 2011

Movie Marathon

Because of the postponed examination in Ecology and the pre-announcement of our History teacher saying that he will not meet us today, Monday, I decided not to sleep early last night and instead soaked myself in front of the television the whole night.

My family and I watched two great films -- Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue (though my father did not like it that much. He has been demanding to have the channel changed but he never succeeded.) and The Tooth Fairy (My sister and I finished it though my father said to have the t.v. turned off already.)

Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue


The Tooth Fairy


It was fun but I still have to have my sweet repose. I know I will have a good Monday ahead. :)

0 citrus juice/s:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...