Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Random Thoughts Part 13

Rainy Tuesday. Because of the rain, I had second thoughts of going to school today or not. Fortunately, my lazy bones did not dominate and I was still able to get out of the house even with the flooding field ahead of our house. With my uniform on, it is so difficult to tread in paths of mud and small paddies but knowing that it is not only me complaining about the discomfort of the weather and the attire, it's alright. Hopefully, this rain would cease this afternoon until tonight during our weekly meeting in the pub. I still have to go home and walking on those paddies and stepping on "land mines" would be disgustingly hilarious on my part. 

Case study. One question hit my friend and asked me, "What's with DOTA that makes most boys addicted to it?" I can't answer that, obviously. I am not a fan of DOTA, and never in whatsoever online games therewith. I proposed a solution to her confusion, though. "What if we will make a case study about that?"

Anyway, it seems like I know what the boys reasons are. I just can't explain it. It's like saying that you have an ultimate crush on someone but then here comes your very supportive friend who'll break the moment and ask, "What's in him that you're having a very crazy time thinking about him?" 

You can count on me. Just as I arrived at this sub-topic, Bruno Mars' song "Count On Me" played. His cool voice and the great message of the song made it my new "favorite song." Amazing song. Below is a part of the chorus:

You can count on me like 1,2,3
I'll be there
And I know when I needed I can count on you like 4,3,2
You'll be there
'Coz that's what friends are supposed to do.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there hailey. I have already followed your blog. :) I have already sent you an email. hoping to hear more from you on the later days.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...