I know many do not like Orange that much but since this blog is owned by an Orange-obsessed lass, here are some information that might add your trivias about the world, of course related to Orange. Read on.
1.Orange is a county. Orange County is a county in state of California in U.S.A. It is famous for tourist attractions like the Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm.
2. Orange is a river. The Orange River is the longest river in South Africa with a length of 2,200 km.
3. Orange is a national color. It is Netherlands' national color because its royal family owns the principality of Orange. I adore their choice of color very much.
4. Orange is a symbol of happiness and love. It is used in China and Japan, though commonly, happiness is represented by the yellow color and love is represented by the red hue.
5. Orange is also used in the army. It is the color of the United States Army Signal Corps.
6. Orange is a safety color. This is the color used in road constructions and the like, especially on traffic cones, barrels, traffic aide suits, stanchions, and other construction equipment. It is not only attention-getting, it is also the standard use of Orange -- as a Safety Orange.
7. Orange just stands out. Why does it stand out anyway? In a distance, it seems like pulling your eyes and say, "Hey look at me."
8. Orange is everywhere. It is the favorite color of celebrity chef Mario Batali. There are ten enlisted songs with Orange on its title. It is also the color of the Sacral Chakra, which stimulates sexuality and emotions.
9. Orange is quoted.
"There is no blue without yellow and without orange." - Vincent Van Gogh
"Orange is red brought nearer to humanity by yellow." - Wassily Kandinsky
"Orange is the happiest color." - Frank Sinatra
10. Orange is my favorite color. I think it defines me well -- fun-loving, talkative, yielding, fickle, etc...
brought to you by: sensationalcolor.com