Tuesday, August 10, 2010

One Tear

It has been a long time already since the moment I shed a tear. Now that there are more than one circumstances that drove me into crazy thoughts, I have found a reason to purify my eyes with salty water.

It has always been my nightmare to see and hear my mother and father exchange insensitive and prideful words about their functions inside the home. I tried not to burst out in front of them but if only they know how piercing it is for me to look at them that way. It gave me a quick thought of fearing marriage for it might lead to a similar fate as theirs. Those verbal tussles however do not happen often but when that time comes, our world goes crashing down. It would take time for them to be in good terms but I hope they'll realize that pride and complications will never help create a better family.

0 citrus juice/s:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...