Friday, July 23, 2010

Blessed are the Peacemakers

...for they will be called the sons of GOD.

I wonder how many people have backbited me. I wonder how many of them have the intention to do so or how many of them did it only for fun. I wonder who among my friends can really be called such. I do not know. I don't have a single idea who is who. But one thing is for sure. I gave them the real me and I have told them the real feelings that I have for them. I tried to give them the Rolyn that they wanted but still it wasn't enough. I tried to be as friendly as possible so as not to be called snobbish and hostile but they cannot get what I was trying to do. Life, I guess, is just like that and I have to deal with it.

Then again, there are some people who cannot show a single manner of concern for another person. People who cannot give a damn about the feelings of others. People who do not know what discretion is. People who doesn't care if somebody has been hurt or not as long as they have said what they have to say. People who are apathetic, sadistic, and worth stabbing for. But I will not retaliate as much as I want to.

As what the Bible said, blessed are the peacemakers for they shall see God. All I need to do now is forgive, give them as many second chances as I can and shut my mouth so as not to hurt anyone beyond my control. 

0 citrus juice/s:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...