Saturday, February 18, 2012

11 Questions

Maraming days ago, nabasa ko ang post ni Ate Leah and saw that she tagged me in this 11 Question thingy viral char. Just today, I have also learned that Jhengpot did tag me, too. So I think it is high time for me to post this, too, and tag people. hehe. But before that, there are three things that you should remember and follow first.
  • Post 11 random things about yourself.
  • Answer the tagged questions.
  • Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. 
11 Random Things About Me

1. Orange is my favorite color, but I hate pink. 
2. I am the eldest in the family of four.
3. I am always late in my first class in the morning -- that's from Monday to Friday, straight. 
4. I have not ridden in an airplane yet.
5. I don't know how to swim.
6. My favorite movie is the "Count of Monte Cristo."
7. I defecate twice or thrice a week, and not everyday, which my mother and father finds abnormal. But it's so normal to me. haha.
8. I have not and will not, in my capacity, eat balut. 
9. When I was young, I dreamed of becoming a bus conductor. (haha)
10. Phineas and Ferb, and Chowder are my two cartoon favorites.
11. My greatest fear would be to wake up one day and realize that I have not married. That would be so sad.

Here are the 11 Questions from Ate Leah. 

1. What type of music do you like? 
I love to listen to gospel music. But there are also songs that belong to other genres na gusto ko. Uhm, pwede all of the above na lang?
2. What do you do when you get bored at school/work?
At school, I sit down, open my blogger account, and blog. If not, I get a book and read. If not, I doodle.
3. What's your favorite day of the week? 
Nothing in particular, but oftentimes, napapansin ko na maganda mood ko on Saturdays, and I can outbound my imagination during that day.
4. Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
I am more of an optimist. But sometimes, when circumstances are tough and too big to handle, I resort to pessimism. Good thing I have friends to help me lift my spirits up.
5. Do you believe in extraterrestrial life?
No, no, never, never, uh, uh, uh. (it's a song, actually)
6. If you win an all-expense paid trip for two to a destination of your choice, where would you go and with whom?
I want to go to Europe, or Israel. Anywhere, pwede nah. With whom? hmmm. With my future husband or boyfriend. ayie. :D
7. If you have an awesome superpower, what would it be?
Telepathy.
8. If you are to win a million dollars, what will you do with the money?
If I am to win such amount of money, I would first give my family a new house, and then rebuild our church, then build a school, and maybe give some to the indigent. If there are still amount left, I would use it to travel the world, with my family, of course.
9. If a movie would be made based on your life, who would you choose to play you?
Call me ambitious but I want Taylor Swift to play as me. All this time, I have wished for her to have a movie, but still, there isn't, not even one. 
10. If you could travel through time, when and where would you wanna go?
I would go to all those times when I made my parents upset with me, when I saw them cry because of me, and when I witnessed them fight because of a mistake I did. Such heartaches I want to change, for I have caused them so much pain.
11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I would want to live in a palace. I don't know where I can find one in the world, but I know there has to be one palace, the tall and princessy palace.


And here are the 11 Questions from Jhengpot. 

1. Anong ibig sabihin ng pangalan mo? 
Rolyn Jane -- 'Ro' from my father Ronie and 'lyn' from my mother Evelyn. 'Jane', which means 'God's grace' was added to my name because when my mother gave birth to me, muntik na akong mamatay dahil ayaw ako tantanan ng umbilical cord ni mother dear. It was coiled around my neck. She is also afraid of the hospital kaya bahay kubo delivery lang. The Lord God still has a plan for me, and thru His grace, nabuhay ako at na-deliver ng normal.
2. Kung bibigyan kang pagkakataon pumili ng magiging presidente ng Pilipinas other than PNoy, sino ito at bakit?
Kung pwedeng buhayin ulit si Ramon Magsaysay, I'd go for him. He was the only president of the Philippines whom I heard is good and was loved by the mass. But his term was short-lived because of a plane accident, which I believe was premeditated. Pero may isa pa. Ferdinand Marcos. I like how he put the Philippines into Martial Law. Nadisiplina ang mga Pinoy that time. But of course there are exceptions. He was also tyrant, I should say.
3. Wagas experience mo about love? 
Talaga lang ha. hahaha. Wala akong love life. I'll definitely blog that day when I have finally found my true love. Ngayon, crush2x lang muna tayo teh. But speaking of wagas, JESUS' love is undaunted. Amen. ♥
4. Anong kulay ng puso mo ngayon, seryoso, bakit?
Red, I think. Or something of a crimson one, to a darker red. Dahil may dugo. Ewan. Mahina ako sa Biology.
5. Sa anong bagay mo maihahalintulad ang sarili mo at bakit?
Wala akong maisip. Blanko utak ko ngayon mare.
6. Sinong karass mo, maliban sakin (lol)?
haha. Karass ko si Matt Evans noon, tapos ngayon, si Coco Martin naman...eeeh ♥
7. Kung papalitan mo ang pangalan mo, ano ito at bakit?
I cannot honestly think of other beautiful names that would fit my personality rather than my name. I'd stick to my name. I like it. hehe.
8. Anong ginagawa mo pag malungkot ka?
I either scribble my heartaches into my diary or talk to God inside my room, with matching teary eyes.
9. Paanong gagawin mo pag nakita mo yung katapat mo sa jeep may nakalabas na kulangot sa ilong?
I would just look away and close my eyes. Pigil-pigil na ang tawa ko n'yan.
10. Gaano kasarap magmahal (wagas na wagas)? 
Bakit ba love-love to jheng? haha. Hmmm. Of course, that would be a very incredible thing. WIW. ♥♥♥
11. Ano ang gusto mong itanong sayo ng mga tao?
Kahit ano. Wag lang 'yong "Miss, pwede makahingi ng number mo?" or "Miss, pwede mahingi pangalan mo at FB account mo?"


So here are my 11 random questions for you to answer. I have chosen 11 people to be tagged, and I do hope they do the same, until the game goes viral. :)

1. Do you believe in an afterlife? Why?
2. When was the last time you kissed your mother and father?
3. Most embarrassing moment?
4. How old were you when you first realized you had a crush on someone?
5. Bakit walang orange flamingos?
6. What is your life verse?
7. How did you discover about your favorite color?
8. What was the lowest point in your life?
9. What is your greatest wish in the world? 
10. Are you afraid of death, and why?
11. Who is JESUS?


So here are the people I am tagging, and do tag other friends. Albert, Ile, Kuya Xan, Kuya Earl, and Jewel.   

13 comments:

  1. Dami mong powers sa pagsagot ng 2 sets of questions. hehehe.

    I love listening to Christian songs too, pampawala ng worries sa buhay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. salamat gid Orange. Kuya Rence also tagged me on his post... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rulin Jen. Akoang Nawong. Haha. Wala ra. I hope it won't leave a scar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the answers, orange. Thanks for answering my questions. Also, yung kay Jhengpot. sa opinyon ko din, Marcos was a effective President.. Though tryant sya, dami rin syang nagawang mabuti. Nadisiplina ang mga Pilipino at daming mga projects na nagawaa during his term.

    Ay, Taylor Swift is an actress, too. Na-cast siya sa 3 movies, pero hindi sya ang lead. One of which is "Valentine's Day", opposite Taylor Lautner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @albert: you are welcome albert. answer ka na, dali. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ryan: oh the pretty face. haha. maayo ra nah ray. gamay ra man pud to. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ate leah: talaga? taylor swift is acting too? that sounds great. then i should see "valentines Day" for that matter. salamat sa tyaga ate. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! I don't blame you on the balut. Ick! When I was little I wanted to be a cashier in a grocery store. (I guess I thought she got to keep all the money.)

    thanks for stopping by.

    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehe. nice 1. anyways, this sounds crazy but you have been tagged again!

    http://jelai20.blogspot.com/2012/02/eleven-ako-naman-taya.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. akala ko magdiderederetso nosebleed ko e! buti nagtagalog ka! pareho tayong jane, ganyan talaga pag magaganda. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...