Friday, March 18, 2011

Period

This is the END of it all. I have confirmed the fact that you are not telling the truth and you are not true to your words. I was used to seeing you so occasionally and every time that happens, you throw a charming smile. Yes. I admit you are charming. But not my prince charming, I realized. I have bigger dreams to fulfill and you aren't part of it. No more. I am not defending you from my bad ego anymore. No more, I say.

Those tears were enough. Thank you to the friends who consoled me. I am not in the position to feel this way because in the first place, I did not give you a chance. But I said you wait, didn't I? Well, enough of the drama. You're happy now, I dearly hope. Carry on.

Period.

0 citrus juice/s:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...