Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Random Thoughts Part 18


Everything today has to be put up into the random thoughts box. All orange pulps have to be squeezed in a pitcher and has to be drank in one gulp. The day has not ended yet but I can perceive how it should end. *insert orange smiley with all teeth out here* Anyhow, with all smiles, I have things to share.

A miracle. This is no big deal. I know the whole world won't care if I share this to them. But to me, it means a lot. Guess what? For the first time this second semester, I have found myself early for my first class in the morning, exactly 30 minutes early for my class. Heeehaaa! And I have earned ten points for telling the whole class that former Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo was barred in the Ninoy Aquino International Airport for an attempt to get out of the country with some constituents for a so-called special treatment abroad. 'Twas a great time to start the day right.

That time, my crush, who was supposed to be always early, has, for the first time, come in late. haha. I just hope this is the start of a student life free from first-period-late syndrome.

And more. I am officially part of our Cheering Squad team since I was a member last year. Yesterday night, we had to eliminate some participants for the new set of squad members this year. This is to ensure that the remaining Education students who will join the 'old' group can keep up with the pace and so that we can start to make more difficult routines and actions ready for the competition some time next week or the week after next. I am as excited as always.
 ...

I bought a new watch yesterday and funny how after I brought it home, I discovered it's not working. The second hand is not running. Gosh! The image of the saleslady who sold me the watch popped out of my head. I really have to return this first thing tomorrow. But to my surprise, this defective watch started to work this morning when I was on my way to my second class. And until now, it is still working. Maybe I have to change my mind on this thing and not continue returning this accessory to the store. Maybe it heard about my plans so it functioned. Ang bait ng watch ko. ^_^
 ...

Whether you believe it or not, this man has been once hailed the SEXIEST MAN alive. Nick Nolte.
 
A mugshot of him. I can't even think he made it to the list before.

You won't believe me, would you? Even I could've not believed it, if not for this photo. People's Magazine has to be blamed for it all.

This is the evidence. EVIDENCE!

Some more? Hmmmm...bukas na lang. Senseless rants pa talaga maisip ko ngayon. Please bare with me. ^_^

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you had a great day. :) Random thoughts talaga. An daming nangyari..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sexies man of the world turned like a zombie? salamat nalang at ganito ako. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @algene: yeah :) great day nga talaga.

    @albert: haha. better be a nobody and look cute, diba? kesa maging famous, turned angry bird naman.
    -_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should return your watch for warranty. Nice Thoughts for the day..

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL @ the sexiest man in the world. :O he looked quite endearing on the cover of the magazine though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...