Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Never Thought Of That

Amazing! He was able to give me the steps on how to get the principal and general values of the six identities. I hope he's going to get all the possible values of each identity, too. If ever you do not know the terms that I have been talking about, you can enroll at Math 112 Plane Trigonometry and experience its terrific contents-- completely destructing, incredibly head-busting, superbly terrorizing.


And within six minutes, he got all possible values -- but never gave me the answer, only hints. What I have to do now is solve the given problems. Though it meant a snack (which I freely offered), at least I have learned something this afternoon. No more popcorn tears. Yipee!


Thanks Ken! :)

0 citrus juice/s:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...