Monday, May 17, 2010

Finding Peace in God's Presence



It was about a week ago when I came back to my long time commitment to read my Bible and my daily devotional handbook before doing my everyday chores and obligations. The experience was totally inspiring. I could just find myself nodding on every reality that the book expresses about my life. It seems that the words are carefully whispering into my ears. I can feel the Holy Spirit filling me with His awesome presence. In that small time, in that silent hour, I can always find myself locked in the arms of God. I can feel the security for the rest of the day, the mystery uncovered in every verse that I encounter and the extraordinary comfort from opening of my Bible and my devotional guide up to the conclusion of each meditation. Not only did I find myself in solitude but also did find assurance for a great day ahead.


0 citrus juice/s:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...