Monday, January 11, 2010



His Name Is Kyle
by Carrots

Because of the information given to me by a friend, I was able to sit and wait for seven p.m. to arrive. His name is Kyle, a hunk that emerged from an artificial embryo made by his look alike named Adam Baylon who, on the later flow of the story, died.

Now, Kyle's extraordinarily gorgeous counterpart has arrived and her name is Jessie XX. There are lots of great things and discoveries to happen on the next episodes and I can't help myself but watch it even if it is midterm week.

The story is mainly a science fiction but also has love interests especially between Kyle, Jessie and Amanda--Kyle's crush who plays the piano well.

I really have to advise you people to watch it every weekdays at seven p.m. on Studio 23..kabarkada mo!


0 citrus juice/s:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...