Monday, September 29, 2014

20 Facts About Me


This is supposedly a Facebook trend but it would be my pleasure to share 20 facts about me here on the blogosphere.

1. ORANGE has been my favorite color since grade 6. Pink and maroon are my least favorite.
2. I underwent a minor surgery last year. It means I was completely awake during the whole procedure. Yes, it was nerve-wracking but fun -- seeing all those blood-soaked cotton balls and crimson-tainted surgical knives and scissors and knowing that those saturated hues came from your very system.
3. Our black cat and plump dog are both named Shakespeare. I wanted to name our cat Peanuts but the rest of the family members disagreed.
4. I started blogging when I was second year college. It began as a compliance to the requirement of our then editor-in-chief, but later I found it as an emotional outlet and much later, a hobby.
5. Matt Evans and Coco Martin are my ex-crushes. Joseph Marco and Novac Djokovic are my present crushes. *insert twinkies*
6. I enjoy watching UFC. 
7. I always get watery eyes every time I sing "And Can It Be That I Should Gain" inside and outside church, especially on the chorus part. "Amazing love, how can it be that thou my God shouldst die for me..." 
8. I've never tried riding on a plane or a train. Not yet! :)
9. Kids are my kryptonite. 
10. I talk to myself in front of the mirror, inside the bath room, or while eating or walking alone. I also laugh when I'm alone. Basilio? Crispin?
11. I have always wished I was athletic. I tried playing lawn tennis in high school but my doctor said it's not good for me because...
12. I am scoliotic.
13. I have never seen the entire movie Titanic. I saw parts of it, but not the whole thing. I can't dare watch it. There's a certain something in that movie that I don't want to watch, and I can't even name it. Shoot me. I'm weird. >_<
14. I keep a diary.
15. I have never eaten balot but I will try it soon. Kanus-a pa kaha? 
16. I was born on a Holy Friday.
17. I cry almost immediately at dramatic movie scenes. I cry when I'm angry. I cry when I mention the people I care about in my prayers. Is that what they call "emotional"? Mao dagay ni rason nga wala na nikupos akong eyebags. 
18. I always smile. I smile when I'm embarrassed. I smile when I'm scared. I even smile when I'm about to cry. I even smile at strangers when I am in a very good mood. And yeah, I get back the smile I gave.
19. "Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths." This is my life verse. 
20. I have convictions grounded on Biblical truths, so no one can force me to do something against what I believe in. I believe in Jesus Christ. He is my Lord and Savior. He died for my sins on the cross of Calvary. He forgave me and made me one of His own. One day soon, I will see Him face to face, and that day shall be the day I'll cast down my crown before Him. He shall lead me to that promised land where sickness and pain can't penetrate. Forever with Him! What a day, oh glorious day, that will be!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...