Monday, June 25, 2012

One Quote for Day 1


I cannot think of anything to blog during the past days, and every time I make an attempt to write something, I just can't connect my ideas together to make a good article. There are just so much of these ideas coming in and out of my mind. 

So here I am, making a challenge for myself. This will last for 30 straight days, so please keep in touch and bear with my quotes. ^_^

Here's for Day 1. 

"I have noticed that even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." 

--Stephen Hawking--




3 comments:

  1. nice quote... people should know about this and apply it to their daily living :)


    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...