Friday, January 13, 2012

The Year's First Friday the 13th (Malas Daw?)

I don't really believe in the "kamalasan" of Friday the 13th. But this day keeps on dragging me to a series of unfortunate events. 


Right after I breakfasted, dirty dishes were my next big thing. Since my first class starts one hour before noon, I was confident that I could still make it early to school. I tarried, and enjoyed the bubbles on the sink. The next thing I did was remove the strainer basket for the morsels to drain faster. I did not notice that a spoon slipped  off my grip and it came tinkling down the pipe. Good heavens! Nanay and tatay mustn't know, or else I'm dead. I didn't know how many minutes I stood in that sink, trying to pull that silver thing below. 'Din rin naman ako pinagpawisan dahil nga wala akong ma produce na pawis. Anyway, after several attempts, I finally got it through the help of our wooden ladle. Success! I quickly returned the strainer basket in the fear that I'd do it again, and finished the dishes with a sigh of relief.

I took a bath, prepared myself for school, discovered that my cold was worsening, brushed my teeth, said goodbye to my little brother, and waited for a vehicle to pass by. But unlike other days, it took me almost 30 minutes of waiting along the highway before a turtle-paced jeepney came. Napilitan akong sumakay because of the thought that a bus won't surface for the next 30 minutes. Ending? 'Di ako nakapasok sa one and only class ko for the morning dahil late na naman ako. Ang saya! :'(

What's going to happen next? I don't know. What I know is that these all are not products of the so-called "kamalasan of Friday the 13th." These are all products of a clumsy me. Happy Friday the 13th. *big smile*

9 comments:

  1. Okay ranang ma-late day rulin. Okay rajud na. Okay rapud nang dili makasulod ug klase. :) Haha. I used to have the same problem when I still have my minor subjects. Being late is my trademark. And now, it is yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. swerte ka nga e. eto o

    http://rencelee.blogspot.com/2012/01/999-unique-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there... thanks for following ... ejejje.... ako rin.. nagulat at pareho tayo ng fave book ni Bob Ong... pati Stainless Longganisa.. fave ko na rin.. baka soulmate tayo... naku po... swerte ko naman ganda ng kasoulmate ko... joke...

    ReplyDelete
  4. apparently, malas din ako sa pagsakay. whaa. but overall, I can assess na di naman malas. it was just that, i was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. swerte ka parin because you got the spoon out and hindi ka nahuli ng parents mo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, unlike yours, my Friday the 3th was just like any other day.. boring. LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hindi ka rin nakaligtas sa friday the 13th. siguro the thought there is yong law of attraction na since f13th eh may mangyayaring hindi happy kaya ayon heheh

    followed u back!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...