Monday, May 28, 2018

Uncertainties (Again)

Sometimes I think if this is still right,
If this is worth keeping,
If this is worth sacrificing.
It tires me to think if you're thinking about me, too.
It bothers me, and I hate it.

Sweet gestures have slowly faded into the background.
Am I expecting for consistency or am I too ambitious to wish for a fairy tail?
Because with the tick of the clock, you slowly change. You've changed. Or did I?

Did I really fall in love with you?
Or was it the efforts that made me like you?
Why am I feeling strange?
Why am I having this weird feeling that this is but a facade,
And that you're just like them -- a white-washed tomb with skeletons inside?
Or is it me?

Just tell me if you wish to end this,
And I'll willingly let you go.
I wish to be certain about many things,
And I hope for you to help me on that.
But you're tired now, and you have no time to notice my struggles.
I have become overly dramatic again, according to you.

So let us just close our eyes and hope tomorrow will be different.

6 comments:

  1. Visiting your blog after so long and I'm loving the new bright look. Your poetry is so soulful and amazing!

    How are you? Hope you're doing really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nag bo-blog ka pa rin pala Nay. Musta u? I deactivated all my social media na eh

    ReplyDelete
  3. kumusta ka na ngayon...active ka pa rin pala sa blog..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ano po ang fb account mo.....puwede ko ba malaman...

    ReplyDelete
  5. bumisita uli sa iyo..salamat sa pagiging bahagi ng blog ko sa 10 years...celebrating 10 years, Written Feelings....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...