Thursday, July 18, 2013

Random Thoughts Part 25

Annyeong! Teaching Koreans has really affected my way of speaking. I say "Aigoo" now more often than "Oh my!" I also forget to say "Yes" to people who ask me convergent questions. Instead, I say "Neh." Anyway, the past few days has been funny, wonderful, yet routinary. But of course, to update this blog-o-rios (what?), I'll flood it with randomness. Still, it is the best topic I ever had. 

Cory Monteith died. Yeah! I now the whole world knows about this one already. He was cremated even, and this brought dismay to his father after he was not informed about this. (too showbiz ei?) This morning, I watched Entertainment Tonight on ETC and found out (though I have earlier read it in Yahoo! News) that the reason for his death was a mixture of heroin and alcohol. Tsk.tsk. 


Okay. So what's going to happen to Glee now? Of course it will not stop airing for the sake of his death. But it will be a big loss to the show since the story primarily had been revolving around him and Lea Michelle, who plays Rachel, and who is also his real-life girlfriend. It will not stop airing but delay for its new episode is to be expected.

I am not a Glee fan to tell you this but I do appreciated their song renditions. As for the rest of Cory's loved ones whom he has left behind, they surely will move on. Not now, but soon. They will, soon. 

That awkward moment when you reread old blog posts and then smile. I found kilig blog posts I made before, way back college. (hoot. I sound old. -_-) Way back when we still had a "special thing" with my crush. Well, time has run fast and I guess it did not work out between the two of us. (chars...) So I believe the quote "Feelings change. Memories don't." fit right perfectly at this moment. 

Looking forward to more word doodles. Yikes! I was so excited when I finished my first ever online doodle work. I tried drawings before but I guess it is not my genre. I tried word doodle and I guess that is what I enjoy doing. Below is my first work. I know it looks messy and the texts are all over the place. I still have to learn more and more. 


And I even had selfies. Sorry for these stuffs guys. You can skip this part though. ^_^ Anyway, look at life on the bright side, okay? That will make you beautiful, inside and out. (Hooray for Thursday!)



That's all! BOW!






12 comments:

  1. I love the word doodles! Btw, will be in Dumaguete next month. Hope to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh! thanks mich :) hopefully, we can meet. daming great food stores sa rob ^_^

      Delete
    2. Is there any way to reach you (fb, twitter?) ? Will be meeting Phioxee. :)

      Delete
    3. you can email me at rolyn_636@yahoo.com. or ako na lang mag-a-add sa 'yo sa fb kasi di na-se-search sa fb pangalan ko. :) i don't know why.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. hi bert :) i am super good. how about you? i misshh you :)

      Delete
    2. ok lang... been busy with teaching, being the badminton team coach, science investigatory project adviser, disaster team adviser and school paper consultant...

      Delete
    3. wow sir. ikaw na lahat. congratulations. get together tayo minsan. tsk.tsk. we miss you especially myrna :D hehe

      Delete
  3. I know it is so sad. I do not get it.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we all end up like that. His was just too soon for most people.

      Delete
  4. walang kupas!!! medyo matagal ding hindi nakadalaw, my apologies for that!!! Anyways, gaya nga ng sabi ko walang kupas! kasi I still love to read everything here!!

    >> annyeong haseyo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...