Friday, September 25, 2009

The Lady Bug of E111
by Carrots


(please read the words as spelled)

"...ip you will go to Siquijor and yo wel give instructions, then you do not hiking because we are not good swimmers..."

Is this how an english teacher should pronounce? How did she pass the examinations and qualifications with the pronunciation she has now? She doesn't even know how to read "busy" correctly.

It does not mean that I do not respect her anymore but I think she has also to behave the way a respective teacher should do. Many students even transferred to another instructor after realizing she's their english teacher. At first, I thought that they are such cowards. They cannot accept the responsibilities which might be given to them under the supervision of that said teacher. Later, I realized that what they did was right and I was wrong in staying in her class.

She does not only give the lessons unclearly but also gives tons of surprises. The recent one was when she randomly checked our notebooks. That time, I was not able to bring my notes to school. She then told us to open our notes to the page wherein the irregular verbs are written. Everybody was surprised upon her announcement. She never gave us that kind of home work. She even told us that is was already an old assignment given to us and there is no reason for us not to do it. We all reacted, of course, because she never mentioned it in the class. The smart people who was able to bring their notebooks but was not able to write the irregular verbs, quickly copied the wrtings of their classmates'. I can never do anything at that moment but to look at them with a twitched face. She was never considerate. That time, I wanted to push her from the window. I really hate her face, her crooked body and her high-pitched voice.

She adds to the unfortune of Tuesdays. She always gives me goose pimples and white hairs (although I haven't seen any white hairs in my head yet). I love her classroom and the fresh air that comes in from the ventilation but her presence ruins the beauty of the afternoon.

I was not even contented with the grade she gave me for the mid-term. I could relly conclude that she does not know how to do math..grrr..She does not know how to count and she's not even acquainted to numbers. I might be very harsh but that's what I feel about her. Before, I was expecting much from her because she's a college teacher. She's the only english teacher I knew that does not know how to deliver the lesson for the day. Goodness!

Some of you might know her and I just hope I will not have an INC or else she's going to pay the consequences..(nakz)..She will never see the beauty of the sun again when she does that.

0 citrus juice/s:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...