Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Something New


Nine months ago, I made a decision. Nine months ago, I thought of things differently. Nine months ago, I did not have you. But nine months later, something just turned out to be spectacular and scary and exciting all at the same time.

Of all the many firsts, this is the best. Of all the many firsts, this is the most frightening. Of all the many firsts, this gave me the most number of feelings one could possibly feel in a moment.

I count the days til I'll see you again. And I count the remaining days before you leave me once more. The same cycle went on for nine months. This will go on for years, I presume. But I am left with no choice. Perhaps, I just have to live with it, get used to it.

Then again, this is something new and this is something great!

Soli Deo Gloria! 🌼


0 citrus juice/s:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...